In today’s fast-paced digital world, e-commerce has become an crucial part of businesses. The last few years have seen the shopping experience worldwide grow to revolve around e-commerce.
As consumers shift towards online shopping, businesses must be up-to-date with newer trends to provide a positive shopping experience to their customers. Such a rise in online shopping has led businesses to use innovative tools to stay ahead of the curb regarding user experience. One of the ways to improve the e-commerce experience is by using e-commerce widgets.
E-commerce widgets are specialized tools that can be integrated into an e-commerce website to enhance its functionality and benefit users. These widgets can help businesses streamline their checkout process, increase conversion rates, and boost sales.
The benefits of e-commerce widgets range from improving user experience through interactive and personalized tools to streamlining the checkout process. All these help in a much more effective and efficient customer shopping process.
This article explores different types of e-commerce widgets, their benefits and uses, and how businesses can implement the best e-commerce widgets to drive sales and revenue.
What Are Essential Widgets?
Essential e-commerce widgets are those tools that are a must-have for any online business. These widgets can help to streamline the shopping experience, boost sales, and increase customer satisfaction.
There are different types of widgets available in the markets, which are as follows:
- Shopping cart widgets
A cart widget is a tool that shows all the various features to a customer in their online shopping cart. Such a widget summarizes the item added to the cart, including its price and quantity.
Apart from these two features, a good cart widget for e-commerce businesses will also display the option to update items, the coupon box, and a thumbnail of the picture of the product. It also includes a simple way to proceed to the checkout.
- Product widgets
Product widgets allow businesses to showcase their products visually appealingly and promote their best-selling products or latest releases.
When using a product widget, your e-commerce brand can display new products, featured products, products on sale, and bestsellers with relative ease. Businesses can increase customer engagement and promote sales by highlighting the main products. A good product widget can bring down customer bounce rates and increase customer conversion rates.
- Related product widgets
A related product widget displays products associated with the current product category or attributes. This widget can be customized to display a specified number of products and even include a slider feature.
Additionally, this widget can be added to various pages on the website, including posts and other pages to upsell the audience.
- Wishlist widgets
As the name suggests, a wishlist widget on your website will help consumers save items they like from your collection. Such a widget is handy for websites with an extensive product catalog so that consumers can wishlist them to view or purchase later.
Consequently, if your website has a hassle-free wishlist widget, the rate of customer returns to the website will also increase.
- Search widgets
Search widgets allow customers to find products easily by entering relevant keywords into the search bar.
Generally, a good search widget can be customized to provide relevant results based on the search query. This helps reduce customers’ time trying to find what they are looking for.
- Checkout widgets
The Add-to-Cart or Checkout widgets often come in virtual buttons, which consumers can click to add items to the cart or proceed to checkout. With the increase in consumers buying multiple products online, such a widget has become a significant part of e-commerce sites.
- Product variable widgets
This widget allows customers to choose from the various options available for a product. Such widgets are essential when dealing with products that offer different colors, sizes, shapes, and materials.
- Product sorting widgets
Product filtering widgets help customers find what they are looking for quickly and efficiently, increasing their chances of purchasing. With easy-to-use filters, customers can easily browse the product catalog, eliminating the need to scroll through pages of irrelevant products.
A product sorting widget can filter products by categories, tags, taxonomies, price, and other essential attributes. These filters further allow users to narrow down the available products based on their characteristics, such as color, size, or category.
Implementing such widgets can enhance the user experience and boost the conversion rates of e-commerce stores by providing customers with a seamless shopping experience.
- Social media widgets
Social media widgets can display social media feeds or links to a business’s social media profiles on its e-commerce website. This widget can increase social media engagement and promote the business’s brand.
Businesses use such a widget to ensure social media share buttons and profiles are available throughout the website. As a result, customers find it easy to share items or follow the social media pages of your website.
- Personalization widgets
A personalization widget can provide a customized shopping experience for customers. By creating a customer account, this widget can display product recommendations based on a customer’s browsing history or previous purchases.
As a result, personalization widgets significantly increase customer engagement and boost customer loyalty.
- Review widgets
Many online shoppers read product reviews instead of product descriptions. This is where review widgets come into the picture.
A review widget displays customer reviews for a product or service on an e-commerce website. This widget can help to build trust and credibility with potential customers, as it provides social proof that other customers have had a positive experience with the product or service.
Why You Need Essential Widgets for Your E-commerce Website
There are several reasons to implement e-commerce widgets that are essential for your website.
- The primary benefit of e-commerce widgets is that these tools have features that help improve the user experience by making shopping more engaging and interactive. By showcasing products and services to potential customers in a visually appealing way, widgets in e-commerce help businesses capture attention and keep up customer engagement.
- Furthermore, e-commerce widgets can help businesses to personalize the shopping experience by offering recommendations based on a customer’s previous purchases or browsing history. This personalized approach can create a more engaging user experience and help increase customer loyalty.
- Apart from these, e-commerce widgets benefit businesses looking to streamline their checkout process. These help reduce cart abandonment rates and increase conversion rates, making it easier and more efficient for customers to complete their purchases. This will ultimately lead to higher sales and revenue for your online business.
Conversion Rate Widgets
Conversion rate widgets are designed to increase sales and revenue by converting website visitors into paying customers.
E-commerce website owners integrate these widgets to provide customers with a personalized shopping experience and encourage them to purchase.
Google Analytics widget
It is a powerful tool from Google for an online business that gives you access to visitor activity analysis for your website. A Google Analytics widget makes tracking the performance of an e-commerce website much more straightforward.
An online e-commerce site can benefit from such a widget in the following ways:
- You can track the duration of a customer’s visit to your site.
- Tracking the user’s activity is another benefit of a Google Analytics widget.
- Businesses can also see customers’ time to purchase on their websites.
- You can also monitor how the contact forms on your site attract visitors.
- Furthermore, a Google Analytics widget will help businesses understand the demographics that their website is attracting.
- The data on the locations showing maximum website traffic will also be available to the business using such a widget.
By analyzing this data, you can make data-driven decisions to optimize your website and increase conversion rates.
Contact forms widgets
Contact forms are the most straightforward communication tool between the consumer and the e-commerce site. With contact form widgets in e-commerce, visitors must fill in their details (name, email) with the message and click submit.
As a result, contact form widgets have become a vital part of the e-commerce industry by offering several benefits.
- These widgets help in boosting your email list numbers.
- Contact form widgets help customers send you messages, pictures, and other forms of content.
- Through contact forms, e-commerce sites can keep track of the messages they receive.
- As customers reach out through contact forms, these forms are an excellent basis for understanding consumer behavior and trends.
- Contact form widgets may also lead to a decrease in spam.
- These widgets also help businesses provide better customer support by understanding why consumers are reaching out.
- Tracking leads become more manageable by using contact form widgets.
- Visitor trust and loyalty also increase when businesses implement contact form widgets.
By including contact forms on their website, businesses can improve their customer service and build customer trust.
Advanced features to increase conversion rates
Many widget suites offer additional features to increase conversion rates on e-commerce sites. Advanced features such as live chat, product recommendation engines, and personalized promotions are powerful e-commerce widgets for increasing conversion rates for your website. By integrating these widget features, businesses can provide customers a personalized shopping experience, improve their website performance, and drive sales and revenue.
- The live chat or the chat box features help reduce cart abandonment numbers by allowing customers to ask questions with businesses aiming to provide instant support.
- Product recommendation engines can suggest products to customers based on their browsing history, increasing the chances of a sale.
- Based on customer behavior, personalized promotion features on widgets can guide businesses in offering special discounts or offers and encourage customers to purchase. This increases the conversion rates on e-commerce sites.
Wide Range of Widgets for Business Owners
E-commerce websites require a range of widgets to meet the needs of their customers and boost sales. Business owners can choose from many e-commerce widgets to enhance their website functionality and user experience.
These widgets include product filters, currency converters, shipping calculators, wish lists, and social media integrations. By integrating these widgets, businesses can improve their website’s functionality and provide customers with a seamless and engaging shopping experience.
Here’s a list of widgets that e-commerce websites should use to grow apart from the ones mentioned before:
- Image, Video, and Text Widgets
- Comparison Widget
- Calendar Widget
- Business Hours Widget
- Countdown Widget
- Map Widget
- Staff Directory Widget
- Photo Gallery and Image Slider Widgets
- Rolling Counter Widget
- Weather Widget
- Animations Widget
E-commerce platforms and their benefits
E-commerce widgets can enhance your website functionality and user experience, increasing engagement, improving conversion rates, and higher revenue.
- Improved user experience
The user experience of a website can significantly improve by using e-commerce widgets. These widgets offer services such as product filters, wish lists, and product recommendations assisting customers in finding what they are looking for.
- Increased engagement
By offering several e-commerce widgets, you provide your customers with a seamless shopping experience. They might want to come back and engage with other products increasing your brand awareness and ROI.
- Enhanced marketing capabilities
Widgets such as contact forms, social media sharing, and personalized product recommendations allow businesses to collect customer data and target customers with relevant products and promotions. With marketing capabilities enhanced by such widgets, e-commerce businesses will likely see an increase in sales, customer retention, and revenue growth.
- Improved conversion rates
E-commerce widgets are an excellent way to provide customers with relevant information to encourage them to take action, leading to improved conversion rates. For example, widgets such as abandoned cart reminders and exit-intent pop-ups can remind customers of products they left behind or encourage them to purchase before leaving the website. In the long run, these widgets help businesses increase their conversion rates.
- Customizable solutions
Generally, all e-commerce widgets offer customizable solutions that can be tailored to meet customer needs. You can choose from a wide range of widgets and customize them to match your brand image and website design. This gives businesses a unique and personalized website that stands out.
Powerful tool to target potential customers
For any online business, widgets are a powerful tool to improve brand value and revenue. When businesses start using widgets in e-commerce, they do that to target potential customers and drive sales. Widgets enhance user experience as they minimize human interaction while website visitors complete their shopping online.
When it’s easy and convenient for users to complete tasks on your website, they are more likely to interact with your website and come back in the future. Your website becomes more reliable for customers as performing tasks and accessing the information on the site become more straightforward. This creates a positive user experience, increasing website traffic and user retention.
For example, personalized recommendation widgets use customer data to suggest products most likely to interest them. Businesses can increase their conversion rates and revenue by targeting potential customers with relevant products and promotions.
Product reviews to get the credibility and trust with shoppers
Regarding factors that lead to online shoppers increasing their social commerce, product reviews ranked fourth, with 24% of consumers saying it was the driving factor. Globally, product reviews have accounted for an average of approximately 17.5% increase in conversion rates across different e-commerce sectors. In the Southeast Asian market, 81% of consumers depended on online reviews before shopping in 2021.
These stats highlight the numerous benefits that product reviews offer e-commerce businesses. The best way to implement product reviews on your website is to use product review widgets.
Review widgets are essential for the success of your e-commerce business. With the help of review widgets, websites can either directly display first-party reviews from your customers or have third-party reviews from reputable sites, such as Google, displayed on the website.
Here are some of the benefits of using product review widgets:
- Customer credibility and online reputation increase when review widgets are incorporated correctly.
- If used effectively, these widgets can convert website visitors into customers while collecting feedback on your services and products.
- With the ability to showcase customer feedback, you can build trust with potential buyers, increasing sales and customer loyalty.
- Customer review widgets are vital for your website’s SEO, and good reviews will boost your rankings on Google.
- If your website implements a product review widget, people will likely spend more time on your website reading them. Hence, overall customer engagement also increases.
14-Day free trial for online stores
Figuring out which e-commerce widget is beneficial for your business is of paramount importance. Several e-commerce widgets offer 14-day free trial periods to assist business owners with this. This allows online business owners to test their e-commerce solutions before committing.
A free trial period allows businesses to evaluate the widget’s functionality and features, ensuring it meets the requirements before investing. This is an excellent way for businesses to try out different e-commerce widgets and features to understand better which ones benefit them and their customers.
Pricing Plans for Different Types of Businesses
Regardless of company size or industry, e-commerce widgets are valuable to any business. However, different businesses have different needs for e-commerce widgets, and thus, different pricing plans are required to meet these needs.
Low-cost or free plans are typically suited for small businesses with a limited budget. Such plans will get you started on basic e-commerce widgets such as customer engagement, delivery options, and chat tools for onsite support. Generally, certain limitations exist in using these plans and the unavailability of different features like customization, automation, and Google Calendar integration.
On the other hand, medium-sized businesses may require more advanced e-commerce widgets. Typically, e-commerce widget suites offer two levels of paid subscriptions. The first type of paid plan has some essential tools needed for e-commerce sites, such as a visual builder for checkout pages, Google calendar integration for managing events, and the ability to reach potential customers through ads. Medium-sized businesses may opt for these comprehensive plans that offer a wider range of widgets. However, some advanced features cannot be accessed on these plans.
The second level of paid subscriptions is generally used by larger enterprises, with additional services such as third-party integrations, API access, and dedicated 24/7 support channels. There may also be instances where these companies opt for custom pricing plans offered by e-commerce widget suites that cater to their specific needs.
Customer Engagement Widgets
In general, customer engagement is a feature that allows you to build trustworthy relationships with your consumers. It can be measured and understood by how aware consumers are of your brand, campaigns, and products and how they feel about them.
Customer engagement widgets are essential for e-commerce businesses to engage with customers and improve their overall experience. Through these widgets in e-commerce, you can create an interactive and engaging website environment.
Some examples of customer engagement widgets include personalized product recommendations, loyalty programs, and gamification features.
- Personalized product recommendation widgets are handy in providing consumers with curated product suggestions and offers. These widgets collect data from the consumer’s shopping and browsing history.
- Loyalty programs ensourage customers to share their positive experiences with others.
- Gamification features like quizzes and contests can also increase engagement and create a sense of fun and excitement for customers.
Digital products are an increasingly popular category in e-commerce, especially regarding customer engagement. Such products include digital downloads, ebooks, pdf, software, and online courses.
With digital products, e-commerce businesses can majorly reduce production and distribution costs. However, they do without losing the ability to reach a global audience.
Widgets are an essential tool when it comes to digital products. By using widgets to display these digital products in a visually appealing way, e-commerce businesses make it easy for customers to shop for them.
For e-commerce businesses, customers expect various delivery options, including standard, express, and same-day delivery. Through delivery e-commerce widgets, you can display various delivery options in a clear and easy-to-understand way. As a result, the different options allow customers to choose the most suitable option. Consequently, the conversion rate of the business also sees a rise.
In addition to displaying delivery options, businesses can also use widgets to provide customers with real-time updates on the status of their deliveries.
Widget chat tools for onsite support
Onsite support is critical for e-commerce businesses to address customer concerns and provide excellent customer service. Widget chat tools allow businesses to provide real-time customer support, answering questions and resolving issues quickly and efficiently. Live chat tools can be easily customized to match the branding and tone of the business. This provides customers with an integrated and seamless experience.
Additionally, chat tool widgets in e-commerce help free up resources due to reduced emails and phone calls. A company can then focus these freed-up resources on other parts of their online business that needs tending to.
Customers visual builder to help with checkout pages
One of the most significant pain points for e-commerce businesses is cart abandonment during checkout. An unclear, incomprehensible, or cluttered checkout page often leads to customers abandoning their products in the cart.
A visual builder e-commerce widget is designed to solve this problem. These widgets allow businesses to create visually appealing, easy-to-use checkout pages that are clear to online shoppers. Again, visual builder widgets come with customization options using which businesses can create a checkout page that matches their branding.
Besides providing clear and concise information about the purchase process, businesses may utilize the builder to feature progress bars. Progress bars notify the customers how far along they are in the checkout process. Added features like mobile-friendly design tools enhance the mobile device shopping experience.
Brick-and-mortar stores to benefit from e-commerce opportunities
Brick-and-mortar stores have significantly increased their reach and sales with the rise in e-commerce. E-commerce widgets can play a significant role in this expansion.
To keep up with trends, businesses use specialized widgets to build a connected, hassle-free shopping experience between their physical and online stores.
Such specialized widgets have several benefits:
- Customers can purchase items online and pick them up in-store.
- Customers can also check the availability of products at their nearest physical location.
- Additionally, these widgets can help businesses gather data about customers’ shopping behavior and improve customer experience.
E-commerce business expansion with third-party integrations
To reach new customers, many e-commerce businesses turn to third-party integrations. Widgets can facilitate these integrations by connecting businesses with popular platforms like eBay, and Facebook Marketplace.
Third-party integrations through e-commerce widgets result in businesses being able to simultaneously sell their products on multiple platforms, driving up sales and visibility. These integrations often come with the added benefit of a single dashboard to control the inventory and sales data for all connected platforms, helping businesses streamline their operations.
Medium businesses reaching potential customers through ads
Advertising is a crucial aspect of your business and sales growth. With effective and targeted ads, widgets in e-commerce can help your medium size business reach its desired audience.
Certain widgets allow businesses to quickly design ads for a specific demographic, behavior, interest, or region. These ads can be displayed on social media platforms, search engines, or other relevant websites, giving businesses a significant reach to potential customers.
Not only that, most of the ad-managing widgets have analysis features that show businesses the performance of the ads and other related data. You can then use this data to optimize your strategies and improve ROI.
Google Calendar integration to manage events effectively
Managing events and dates can be a difficult and time-consuming affair for businesses. However, several widgets for e-commerce offer Google Calendar integration to streamline your business schedule.
By integrating an e-commerce platform with your Google Calendar, you can easily create and manage events such as sales, product launches, customer birthdays and anniversaries, or webinars. The calendar can be shared with team members, ensuring everyone is prepared for upcoming events.
Additionally, businesses can use specific calendar/scheduling widgets to schedule appointments with customers or clients, reducing back-and-forth communication and streamlining the booking process.
Top E-commerce Widgets
As we have already established, e-commerce widgets are necessary for e-commerce businesses today. Yet, finding the right widget for your platform can be tricky.
Here are some of the top e-commerce widgets with their pros and cons discussed to help businesses identify the right solution:
1. Ecwid Widget Suite
The most well-known e-commerce widget, Ecwid is an abbreviation for the term ‘E-commerce WIDget.’ Established in 2009, this SaaS-based company offers worldwide e-commerce solutions to online businesses. Businesses can either avail of the free instant customizable selling site or integrate the company’s widget suite to their website and other platforms.
- Integrating the Ecwid e-commerce widget is straightforward. The widget easily adapts itself to the website, with the store appearing as a natural extension of the website.
- Ecwid offers businesses the option of online and offline payments. When businesses implement Ecwid’s online payment feature, customers can choose from 45 different payment partners.
- The company has a system of automatic taxes available in select countries and autonomous regions. These countries and regions include the USA, Canada, Taiwan, India, the UK, New Zealand, South Africa, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Melilla, Malaysia, Europe, the Canary Islands, and Ceuta.
- Ecwid has provisions to support multiple languages.
- The widget suite also has the paid option of selling products in multiple currencies.
- Despite being a paid one, the multi-currency feature does not display the local currency at the checkout menu.
- There are no SEO features on the free version of this e-commerce widget suite.
- Android devices do not support the important mobile Point of Sale (POS) integration.
- Free plans do not give customers instant phone support.
One of the unique attributes of this company is its pricing features. Ecwid offers three different paid services along with a completely free subscription plan. The three paid subscriptions are Unlimited, Business, and Venture. While other platforms may not offer much in terms of free features, the free subscription of Ecwid has features that can easily sustain small and local e-commerce businesses.
Founded in 2011 by Omri Cohen and Tomer Tagrin, Yotpo grew out of the need to filter out fake reviews on e-commerce websites. Since then, the company has raised over $406 million in funding and hiring over 650 people. Initially starting as a review widget, the company now offers a complete e-commerce service to customers worldwide.
- The user-friendly review tools Yotpo offers allow reviews to be easily converted into any language and provide real-time review notifications.
- Using Yotpo’s review widget, companies have reported high conversion rates on feedback.
- Yotpo’s widget can be integrated with many platforms, including Shopify, Facebook, Instagram, Salesforce, and Hubspot.
- The user interface of the Yotpo widget is simple and convenient to handle.
- This widget also has a powerful analytics tool that gives businesses valuable insights.
- The pricing for the services is on the higher side when compared with other widgets.
- Businesses cannot control how reviews are exhibited on social media platforms.
- Many businesses have complained that Yotpo has limited product API.
- There is a shortage of options concerning photo sizes in online galleries.
- Customer service can also be slow and poor at times.
Yotpo supports over 25 languages, with the e-commerce widget suite also having powerful moderation tools. The entire system is cloud-based, and customers can easily upload pictures with their reviews.
Shopify is a leading e-commerce platform that empowers entrepreneurs and businesses to build and manage online stores. Whether you want to sell physical or digital products, subscriptions, or services, Shopify offers the tools and support you need to launch and grow your online business.
Even though it does not directly offer e-commerce widgets, an intuitive interface, robust features, and seamless integrations have made Shopify popular in different types of businesses in different industries.
- The platform and the interface are easy to use and can be understood without much hassle.
- Shopify offers online companies total freedom in customizing their websites.
- Shopify is a self-sufficient, fully hosted, and secure platform and is not dependent on a host.
- This e-commerce hosting platform has excellent SEO features that help companies grow significantly.
- The 24/7 team of Shopify helps companies deal with any problems they might face.
- The pricing on Shopify is quite expensive, especially for small businesses.
- Businesses using Shopify Payments may run into trouble processing payments in countries where this feature is not available.
- Businesses with Shopify Payments can only use the multi-currency pricing and payments feature.
- Content marketing can be quite hard in the Shopify ecosystem.
- There are also no options for email hosting on Shopify.
If you use Shopify to run your e-commerce business, you can access over 1200 different apps and plug-ins on the built-in Shopify App Store. These apps can be integrated quickly and easily and are mobile-friendly. Shopify also ensures that all these plug-ins and apps are secure and trustworthy.
WebEngage was founded to assist businesses in creating personalized experiences on a large scale. It is a customer data platform and marketing automation suite designed to simplify user engagement and retention for consumer tech enterprises and small to medium businesses.
With the help of WebEngage, brands can drive more revenue from their current customers and anonymous users by executing highly targeted, hyper-personalized engagement campaigns across up to ten communication channels.
- Robust application filled with many features
- WebEngage has a simple user interface that is easy to operate and handle.
- The software can be challenging to integrate with your e-commerce business.
- Multiple reviews have stated that the analytics feature at WebEngage is a little weak.
WebEngage is known for its hyper-personalized customer engagement. The platform helps businesses and e-commerce brands curate a highly personal engagement strategy for consumers by utilizing real-time customer behavioral data. Consequently, your brand experiences growth in revenue and reach.
As the name suggests, ShipWorks is a shipping solution widget that helps growing e-commerce businesses handle their shipping. The company offers scalable shipping software for e-commerce merchants shipping in large quantities. ShipWorks is an effective tool for businesses looking to manage their costs and automate their shipping efficiently.
- They have filters that can sort out orders and customers in an efficient manner.
- The ShipWorks software is great for e-commerce businesses that are shipping and operating across multiple channels.
- The mobile app is easy to use and has different features that help businesses with shipping.
- Businesses must avail of the highest-paid version to receive mobile support.
- The desktop app isn’t that simple and may take a while to get accustomed to.
- There have been reports of customer support not being available at all times.
As a shipping software, ShipWorks provides integrations with almost 100 different marketplaces, carriers, and carts. Due to its association with the United States Postal Services (USPS), the company offers businesses discounted USPS shipping rates.
Among automated shipping software, ShippingEasy stands out as a leading choice for simplifying your shipping process, managing inventory, and delivering a seamless shipping experience that reflects your professionalism. Interestingly, ShippingEasy is owned by the same parent company that owns ShipWorks.
- They have excellent customer service through live chats, emails, and phones in paid plans.
- ShippingEasy has a free plan that offers many essential features.
- Unlike other shipping software for e-commerce brands, ShippingEasy has an automated email service.
- The user interface is simple, with relatively affordable monthly plans.
- ShippingEasy allows businesses to combine and split orders as often as possible.
- In the free plan, the only carrier available is USPS.
- Businesses may sometimes face problems integrating with some platforms.
- The ShippingEasy website can also be glitchy at times.
- There are syncing issues that many e-commerce merchants face over different devices.
- In some cases of partial shipments, the software may be unresponsive and glitchy.
ShippingEasy provides comprehensive support for major carriers, including USPS, UPS, FedEx, and others. The company also provides integration for major online marketplaces like eBay, BigCommerce, Etsy, Shopify, WooCommerce, and more. Such integration enables real-time automation of orders, tracking, fulfillment data, and inventory levels.
In addition to full automation, ShippingEasy offers advanced tools such as customizable shipping rules and a product catalog.
Linnworks is an innovative SaaS platform designed to simplify and automate e-commerce operations for businesses of all sizes. With Linnworks, you can manage and automate multiple commerce channels in one place, ensuring a seamless connection between all systems.
Linnworks enables businesses to quickly and conveniently sell and fulfill orders from anywhere, providing a complete view of all sales channels in one dashboard. By centralizing commerce operations, you can capture every revenue opportunity and drive growth.
- Over 100+ marketplace and carrier integrations on offer
- Linnworks has a great cloud-based inventory control system for platforms like eBay, Shopify, and others.
- The user interface is on the more simpler side.
- Pricing of the Linnworks e-commerce software is also low compared to the other solutions available.
- The software is designed to find the most economical shipping rates from domestic and international carriers, ensuring businesses get the best price possible.
- For e-commerce brands providing large orders to many customers, the provision of uploading CSV files isn’t present.
- Linnworks doesn’t allow you to sell in different currencies.
- There is also a lack of customization options.
- Data reporting may not be up to the mark.
- While the user interface is simple, there is much room for improvement.
Linnworks is quite popular in Europe, especially in UK. It is one of the few systems that offer e-commerce services in Europe with direct integration with the Royal Mail service.
Choosing the right widgets for your e-commerce website can significantly enhance the user experience, boost sales, and ultimately lead to the growth and success of your business. By implementing different e-commerce widgets, businesses can provide customers with a seamless and convenient shopping experience.
However, it’s crucial to remember that each business has unique needs and requirements, so selecting widgets that align with your business goals and customer preferences is essential. With some experimentation and optimization through widgets, you can create an e-commerce website that meets your customers’ needs and exceeds their expectations.
What are widgets in an e-commerce website?
Widgets help increase engagement and sales in an e-commerce website.
What are examples of widgets on a website?
Examples of widgets are wishlists, search bars, reviews, and shopping carts.
What are examples of good widgets?
Widgets that drive up sales and engagement in a website can be called good widgets. Examples include: contact form widgets, review widgets, product widgets, and more.
What are the types of widgets?
There are different types of widgets based on engagement, personalization, and shipping, to name a few.
What are widgets in a product?
Various widgets like product variability widgets, product sorting widgets, and wishlist widgets may accompany products on a website.